Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday - accountability!

So, this isn't Friday. Oops. Last night was crazy town at our house. It seems that someone dropped off this very sweet old cat, who is clearly a house cat, considering he keeps trying to get in our house and has been chased out a handful of times. Last night we had snow and ice, so I went outside to try to find him. He has evidently been living under our front porch :(. And when i finally got him to come out, he yelled at me the whole time he was leading the way to the house. "what took you so long lady!?!?" So, I got some blankets, put a heating pad in between on low and let him spend the night in the garage. Dave fixed him up a bowl of tuna and a bowl of water and I patted the blanket and he ran right over and laid down. He started to purr juuussssttt a little bit. It was so sad! Like he didn't want to get too happy. We left the garage door cracked so he could get out. The first time I peeked this morning, he was still there, on the blanket, but he's not there now. I need to spend the day finding a no kill shelter for him. Annnnnyyyyywwwaaaayyy.... The week in review looks ok. I didn't do all that laundry, so that's on the list for today, I only got through one basement box, and I lapsed on the meal plan, but only once and it was just for the kids. Not too bad, I guess! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment