Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday- the week ahead

Ok, my big goal this week is to NOT find a cat that we have to feed and keep warm and then find a home for! If I can avoid all cats this week, then it's been a good week. (disclaimer: I love cats. Cats are great. But we can't have a cat and finding a way to take care of a cat who is sick in the middle of an ice storm when you have no cat goods or supplies is not fun.)


Four big goals this week:
-stick to the meal plan
-keep up with the workouts- tough because I am sick! But I'll do something!
-make minestrone soup to freeze- I'm not sure how much longer my rutabagas are going to last.
-laundry - I have to put it on here because we have soooo much of the stuff! I'm pretty sure the neighbors are sneaking their clothes in my baskets. I do not know where it all comes from!!!

I know the week won't be easy per se but if I can make it easiER that would be nice.


I want to limit the stress level this week so I can enjoy my evenings with my two monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment