Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday- the week ahead

I am already behind on my week. Not a good sign! I always have these huge Sunday plans, but then all I want to do is bum around on the couch! We are going to take the girls to see Beauty and the Beast 3d today. I am waaaayyy more excited about it than they are! I'm not stressing out too much about getting things done today. I'm home with the girls tomorrow so I should be able to catch up. Busy week this week. I have some on site training and some grant work due, the girls have swimming, tax season is ramping up, and we have meetings and appointments scattered throughout the week. Goals: - cook dinner every night- stick to the meal plan! - one load of laundry washed, dried AND PUT AWAY every night - go to bed early (ok, earliER) - stick with the exercise plan - go through 2 unpacked boxes in the basement (we have about a hundred. Gotta start somewhere!) - make some cute flower pins I saw in a magazine I'll start there. There are more things to do and be done, but I don't want to bore anyone with my to do list. These are the moral (and morale) victories I would like to experience this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment